Introducing Virtual Workshops from the Small Giants Community
It’s a new year, and we’re excited to be kicking it off with a brand new way to learn: Small Giants Community virtual workshops.
So much of what leaders love about the Small Giants Community is the opportunity to learn from and connect with like-minded leaders around the country. We do that best at our annual Small Giants Community Summit, where purpose-driven leaders gather for three days of interactive, hands-on learning. The Summit experience is so popular that we wanted to bring some of the magic of that format to you all year-round — and that’s how our new virtual workshops were born. Here’s what you should know about this new way to learn.
What are Virtual Workshops?
Small Giants Community virtual workshops are monthly, interactive workshops for founders, CEOs, and emerging leaders. Our virtual workshops are free to attend — you’ll just need to register in advance to save your spot. Each month, we’ll tackle a hot topic in business and leadership, from hiring top talent to practicing financial transparency.
Each virtual workshop is designed to be practical and actionable, so that you’ll walk away with concrete takeaways you can implement in the next 30 days.
Some of you might remember our Fishbowl webinars from the past few years (you can watch those here). We loved our Fishbowls, but we were ready for a new format that would dial up the level of participation and practicality to deliver even more value for attendees. Our new virtual workshops will be interactive and full of practical advice from the leaders of some of America’s best small companies. Each virtual workshop is designed to be practical and actionable, so that you’ll walk away with concrete takeaways you can implement in the next 30 days. If you’re missing that warm and fuzzy, post-Summit feeling, virtual workshops will give you a dose of that Small Giants magic every month — in a bite-sized, super-convenient format.
What should I expect?
If you know us, you already know that we like to do things differently. The Small Giants difference is high-class, personal and meaningful experiences that result in lifelong learning and lasting relationships – our virtual workshops are no different.
If you’re missing that warm and fuzzy, post-Summit feeling, virtual workshops will give you a dose of that Small Giants magic in a bite-sized, super-convenient format.
When you register to attend one of our workshops, know that it’s not your typical, high-level webinar. Small Giants Community virtual workshops are a learning experience, designed to help you and your team members learn a new strategy for running a purpose-driven business. That means we have a few guidelines to help you get the most out of the experience:
- Register early. We’re keeping the group small so that everyone has a chance to participate during the virtual workshop.
- Do your prep work. It’s short, we promise! After you register, we’ll send you a brief assignment to prepare for the workshop and get your wheels turning.
- Be camera-ready. We’re asking for all cameras to be turned on so that you can interact with the group. We want to see your smiling face!
- Be authentic. The magic that happens when Small Giants leaders come together stems from the authenticity and participation of each leader. Workshops are only an hour long, so we’d love to have your full attention during that time.
- Follow up. At the end of each workshop, we’ll ask you to make a commitment based on what you’ve learned. We’ll follow up with you in 30 days to see how you’re doing. A little accountability never hurts, right?
See you there! Click below to register.