Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion ebook: by Small Giants
What does it mean to be a company that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive?
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) is a concept that most organizations are familiar with now, but few have historically implemented with long-term results. And now, it is a practice and a mindset that can no longer be ignored: people deserve to be treated fairly and welcomed to a company, and society is largely standing up for this right.
This ebook is meant to be educational and informational but does not pretend to be an instructional guide. As mentioned, few (if any) companies have decades-long processes in place structured around DE&I. Even if there were, the nature of DE&I, a human-centric concept, does not cater to a one-size-fits-all approach. And so, this ebook seeks to provide information and insights from experts on the topics and resources for you to use to be able to better navigate DE&I.
When we come from a place of understanding, compassion, and education, empathy can grow. We hope this guide will give you some new perspectives to consider as well as practical tools to implement in your company.
Download the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion ebook:
In this ebook, you'll:
- Dive deep into the definitions of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Learn about the various reasons why DE&I is important for a financially and culturally successful organization
- Read in-depth studies that support DE&I in the workplace
- Learn how to integrate these concepts, practices, and behaviors into your organization's culture
- Hear from a range of experts on how to approach DE&I in the workplace
- Find a glossary of terms for further understanding
- Find a list of organizations you can utilize for their services and information
- Find a list of individuals who you can connect with through LinkedIn, who are all doing great work around DE&I
Featuring insights from:
Toby Egbuna, Co-founder and CEO, Chezie
Mona Eshaiker, Burnout Specialist, Mental Health Consultant
Michele Heyward, Founder, PositiveHire
Dr. Michele Lewis Watts, Chief Equity Officer, Woods & Watts Effect
Daelynn Moyer, Engineering Manager, Fast Radius; Advisor, The Rise Journey
Jes Osrow, Co-founder and COO, The Rise Journey
Dr. LaNail Plummer, CEO, Onyx Therapy Group
Sommer Woods, Chief Inclusion Officer, Woods & Watts Effect
Tiffany Yu, CEO, Diversability
Ready to start learning? Complete the form below to download the ebook.