We'll Miss You, 2022!
What a year 2022 has been. It was amazing to see Small Giants companies adapting to our ever-changing world, while also keeping an eye on the long-term sustainability of their businesses. Despite the world continuing to throw curveball after curveball at all of us (did somebody say recession?), Small Giants leaders have remained steadfast in their values, as well as their commitment to caring for their people. This past year certainly hasn’t been without its challenges, but among our team, there’s been plenty to celebrate.
While we love our Zoom room, we also had two very special occasions to be with some of our friends in person. First, was the 2022 Small Giants Community Summit. This was our first in-person Summit since 2019, and the theme Reboot helped to bring a lot of great speakers and stories to the stage.
The second was our Leadership Academy Class of 2022 Graduation Trip. After months of learning, building relationships, and connecting both virtually and at the Summit, we were able to celebrate their achievements and each other together in Dallas, Texas.
We’ve also had plenty of other great opportunities for building relationships and sharing knowledge. A lot of this wisdom was captured via our content, including our blog, podcast, and virtual events. While we enjoyed putting together each of these pieces, here are the ones that got the most love from our Community:
- Podcast: “The Accidental Entrepreneur with Andy Fowler”
- Blog: “The Greatness of Gratitude: How Small Acts Can Lead to Big Impact”
- Virtual Event: “Inside Out: How to Market Your Cultural Story Consistently”
By the Numbers:
Here are some highlights from the year, as told by the numbers...
Soon it'll be 2023!
It’s been fun to reflect on 2022, and there’s also a lot that we’re excited about in the year ahead. We can’t wait for…
- New Sounding Board mentor-mentee relationships.
- A brand new class of Leadership Academy participants - this time, with 3 cohorts! Already looking ahead to 2024? Click here to learn more and to get added to our waitlist.
- The 2023 Small Giants Community Summit! The theme is Transitions, and we think it’ll be the best Summit yet! Click here to register yourself and your team.
- Meeting more Small Giants. Over a decade in, and we realize that we’ve only scratched the surface! We’d love to meet more purpose-driven leaders. So, if you have a leader or company in mind that is practicing the Small Giants philosophy, go ahead and introduce us. Or, if you’ve been quietly reading our emails, let’s grab a virtual cup of coffee over Zoom so we can get to know you!
In a year where time seemed to be speeding up and slowing down all at once, we were once again shown how powerful purpose-driven leadership is as a positive force for good. From all of us at the Small Giants Community, have a wonderful and safe end to your year and we can't wait to see you in 2023!
Have a wonderful holiday season!
The Small Giants Team